Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Guiding lights


 
















Photography by Boe Aerika

 Boogie wonderland one of my favorite 70s dance track from Earth, Wind, and Fire

Me and my twins sister were lucky enough to have free tickets to watch the world legendary funk band Earth, Wind, and Fire performing live on 2nd April 2012. They were playing all of their classic hits.  My body was literally moving the whole time. To be frank, I didn’t expect any of them to have this much energy on the stage. I was very surprised to see them dancing, singing, and playing instruments for 2 hours non-stop!! And it was their highly energetic, entertaining, and up lifting performance that got audiences up on their feet dancing to groovy music. I was absolutely blown away by Pillip Bailey incredible vocal range. Thinking to myself how absolutely beautiful his voice is?! Bailey brought my sister to tear when he sang ‘After the love has gone’ What more can I say? Earth, Wind, and Fire delivered a brilliant performance. They are real incredible musicians and entertainers!! (Sorry about the quality of the pictures, we were sitting pretty far from the stage :P)
Will posting up pics of my concert outfit real soon!!

XX
B’ Style voyage

บีกับฝาแฝดของบีโชคดีมากๆค่ะที่ได้ตั๋วฟรีของวงฟังกี้ระดับโลกอย่าง Earth, Wind and Fire เมื่อวันที่2เมษาที่ผ่านมา สนุกมากเลยค่ะ จริงๆบีแอบทึ่งในตัวศิลปินมากนะ โดยเฉพาะ Pillip Bailey พลังเสียงสุดยอดมากๆ บีกับโบเต้นตลอดทั้งสองชั่วโมง แฝดของบีอินมากๆจนร้องไห้เลยค่ะตอนที่วงนี้ร้องเพลง 'After love has gone' อย่างที่ทุกๆคนรู้กันอยู่แล้วว่าวงนี้นั้น performance ดีมากๆ อยากให้ได้ฟังกันนะคะ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment